The New York Enterprise Report and Constant Contact are proud to present. . .
What’s Working Now?
At this one-of-a-kind conference, top marketing experts will provide attendees with the strategy and tactics needed to create and execute proven marketing plans to help them exceed their business goals.
This half day conference will feature four breakout sessions covering all of the latest marketing initiatives you can easily implement in your business. Topics include: engagement marketing, social media strategies, and content marketing. The event will conclude with a panel discussion featuring four experts that have significantly grown their businesses through successful, integrated marketing campaigns.
8:00am – 8:45am Registration/networking
8:45am – 9:00am Opening Remarks
9:00am – 10:00am Breakout Session 1
Session A: Best Practices of Social Media Marketing
In this session, participants will walk away with proven social media strategies that drive business at little or no cost. Topics include:
- What tools and tips maximize your time and effort
Session B: How Content Marketing Can Grow Your Business and Boost Your Bottom Line
This session will dive into critical components of content marketing, including:
- Why content marketing is a must in today's business climate and how to define your content goal
- Create content that is revenue generating, engages customers and prospects - and keeps them coming back for more
- Learn the steps needed to implement a successful content marketing plan that spells R-E-V-E-N-U-E
10:00am – 10:15am Break
10:15am – 11:15am Breakout Session 2
Session C: New Sales and Marketing Technologies to Drive Your Revenues
In this session, the topics will include:
- How to leverage the latest mobile technologies for connecting with your customers
- How new developments in collaboration, outsourcing, and partnering are increasing sales
- Where social media is heading in the next year and how to use it to get new business
- What are the trends in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to help you stay close to your community
Session D: Developing a Brand that Attracts Customers
In this informative session, the topics will include:
- Understand what your business stands for and how it can create a lasting impression on existing and future customers
- Develop your brand correctly as a path to business development and increased revenue
- Learn how to differentiate your brand/product in a sea of competitors
11:15am – 11:30am Break
11:30am – 12:30pm Panel Discussion: Real Life Success Stories from the Front Line
Who Should Attend:
-Professionals looking for new strategies and solutions to improve their Marketing Plan
Testimonials from Past Events
I enjoyed every single workshop I attended and found them informative, relevant, valuable, and engaging. I look forward to attending your upcoming conferences in the future. -Hyun Lee, Parter International, Inc.
Outstanding speakers! Great information was given. I received information that I can use immediately that will help grow my business. Tremendously helpful! -Jacklyn Deans, HoopNoire
The speakers were very informative. The sessions were just the right amount of time. Worth every penny! -Brenda J. Mazzara, Creative Plan Designs, Ltd.
The Marks Group
Nancy A. Shenker
A panel featuring 3 case studies of what's working now